PRIVEAST – Miami, FL
Based in Miami (Florida), PRIVEAST is a private real estate investment fund, specializing in commercial property, offices, buildings, land …
With 17 years of experience in this field, the company focused on high value-added acquisitions of buildings and businesses in Europe, markets that the company knows and controls considering its history and its local locations.
We are looking for our Project Manager to join our team and participate in our development.
This position is located in Miami, FL.
Job description :
The project manager will consult the different trades and contractors according to the defined specifications, he will select the materials and will validate the different trades intervening on a project in order to improve and optimize the yield of the properties, while privileging the quality of materials and achievements.
He will be responsible for monitoring the renovation work, construction of properties, which he must plan to meet deadlines for execution. He will also have to attend the weekly site meetings and provide the subcontractors with detailed reports throughout the different phases of the work. He will be the relay between the General Contractor, the Architect, the engineers. He will also manage the follow-up of permits applications and appointments with the inspectors.
He will need a perfect knowledge in the building trade, he will have to be able to intervene during the different phases of a renovation or construction of a property, thanks to an expertise and technical knowledge.
Engineer training or project manager, it will have to prove a convincing experience in Florida, in order to be able to face the constraints and uses regarding the building in general and the construction and rehabilitation especially in this state of the United States .
• Subcontractors according to the specifications
• Selection of subcontractors and materials
• Capable of providing relevant and useful remarks on architect and engineer plans.
• Interface between Architect, Engineers, General Contractor
• Site monitoring
• Tracking permits, arranging appointments with inspectors and the city to ensure cost and timeliness.
• University degree (Engineer).
• Project manager experience.
• Excellent organizational skills in his work, great autonomy.
• 2 years minimum experience, especially in construction in Florida.
• Perfect knowledge of construction practices especially in Florida
• Deontology and sense of detail required.
This position requires commitment and personal investment
Compensation and Benefits
The Project Manager will be remunerated with a commission on the amount of work.
Job Type: Full Time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Project Manager 2 years minimum