WHY INVEST IN MIAMI ?
- 2nd economic growth in the USA
- Dynamic, lucrative, stable and quality real estate market
- Recent real estate
- Consumer’s trust
- Constant increase in demand (rental and purchase)
- Very advantageous taxation
- Strong population growth over the last 5 years
- Large-scale Real Estate and Tourism Projects
- A volume of 264 the highest sales ever seen in South Florida an increase of 36% compared to sales in 2016.
FLORIDA, THE PLACE TO BE FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
Since the Subprime crisis, the number of investors in Florida has risen sharply, property prices have become very attractive, much cheaper than in France and very profitable. The economic recovery of the United States, is confirmed and is supported by a real estate booming.
Many foreign investors have come to realize that, despite the crisis in the United States, the need for housing remains high, and the conditions for access to credit have become tighter.
A bargain for those investors who are interested in the profit from this real estate market offering a high rental return often exceeding 8% as well as an assured added value to the resale of the property with a medium term visibility of 3 to 5 years.
Florida, because of its climate and geographical location, remains a state in which the migratory flow is always constant. Canadians have turned them into their vacation spots. The European community, in particular French, is well represented. Venezuelans and Brazilians secure their economies.
That’s why, the most opportunistic ones have seen their interests grow by buying in listed cities such as: Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Boca Raton , etc.